Projects and Needs:
As a non-profit educational institute dedicated to preservation and promotion of Tibetan folk musical heritage and associate arts, the main source of income for the institute is the support it receives from our friends around the world. The recurring expenses is covered by the modest corpus fund.
However for the needs and project, we seek your supports and good will.
Following are some of the key needs at the institute:
- Improvement of Water and Sanitation facility
- Renovation and Construction of Hostels
- Refurbishment of Classrooms (Vocal, Instrumental, Dance Room)
- Publication of Books/Comics (On music, opera and costumes)
- Video and Audio Productions
For more queries you can write to us at :