- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager/ Marketing Officer in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Oversee distribution of Product / Services.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Work closely with the advertising media and co-operate with them.
- Attend meetings with the production or manufacturing department and understand the details of the products/Services.
- Help the marketing department in organizing events and exhibitions for the promotion of products/service and capture potential markets
- Manage products that are used for the marketing purpose such as leaflets, posters and advertisements in television, magazine and newspapers, etc.
- Prepare monthly expenditure report of the advertisements, promotions events and all types of expenses involved in marketing a product
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product /service and report to higher authorities.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance and report to higher authorities.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
- Serves customers by selling products/services and meeting customer needs.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market place information.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)