Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts invites applications for the post of “Marketing content developer” on a contractual based on. The contract will extend on the based of workload and funding availability.
The marketing content creator’s primary responsibility will be to promote TIPA’s products and services by developing content for TIPA’s website, social media, marketing materials, and other relevant platforms.
Responsibilities or Job Description:
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends and developments, accordingly contextualizing your findings for the need of the organization.
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for website, marketing materials and similar platforms.
- Assisting and creating content with marketing manager with the design of promotional materials and branding.
- Work closely with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, identify and suggest solution.
- Identify consumer needs and suggest new ideas.
- Audio and visual documentation of daily activities of the Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication or equivalent.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- Candidate with experience of working in similar role will be given special consideration.
- Copy of Degree Certificate
- Copy of updated Green Book and Registration Certificate
- Original medical certificate with a photograph from registered physicians
- No objection letter if the applicant is employed
- Candidate’s age must be between 25 and 40
Salary and benefit:
- Monthly compensation of Rs. 20,000.00
- Accommodation provided.
- Interview will be conducted virtually or in person.
- Applicants should submit their application with attested copy of documents on [email protected]
- Application Deadline: 20th March, 2021. 5.00 p.m.