The Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts is pleased to announce the recruitment of 6 male and 6 female trainees who will have the opportunity to work towards the preservation and promotion of traditional Tibetan performing arts. The aspiring students should fulfil the following criteria to enrol for the recruitment process.
Qualification and documents required:
- Candidate should have a genuine interest in traditional Tibetan performing arts.
- Candidate should not have crossed the age limit of 20 years.
- The height acceptable for candidates is between 4.10ft to 5.6ft.
- Candidate should possess good vocal skills and physical agility
- Candidate should submit the 8th-grade pass certificate
- Candidate should produce an updated Green Book copy
- Candidate should submit a fitness certificate from a certified Hospital.
Selection procedure comprises of two stages:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria will be called for an audition at TIPA in due course of time.
- After the completion of three-year basic training in the disciplines of Tibetan opera, folk song and dances, two years of further training in the bridge section will be evaluated for the promotion to the post of junior artiste.
- Required documents should be attested by a settlement officer/or attested by individuals holding a rank of Joint Secretary or above at C.T.A.
- Medical expenses during the course of the training period have to be borne by trainees themselves.
- Trainees resigning in the middle of training will have to reimburse costs incurred for the training.
- The deadline for submission of applications and documents is 31st December 2021.
- Please include your contact details in the application with your phone number/email address.